You are currently connected to the www.labex-gral.fr website.
Consultation of this website implies implicit acceptance of the following conditions of use applicable to each visitor of this website.
The information posted on site are only intended for an institutional presentation of the GRAL LABEX.
1. LEGAL INFORMATION
- The person in charge of publishing the site is the GRAL LABEX Executive Manager: Anne-Mathilde Thierry.
- Hosting company: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
- Website developed by: chrisgaillard.com Webdesign Grenoble – 17, chemin des Lauriers, 38700 La Tronche, France.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.1 Hypertext links
2.2 Website content
The Labex GRAL use its best efforts to ensure the reliability of the information when made available on its website. However, the Labex GRAL:
- does not make any representations or warranties concerning the accuracy or completeness of the information made available on its website, including any hypertext links or any other electronics links used either directly or indirectly from the website;
- Reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the information and documents herein published;
- accepts no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies or omissions concerning any information available on or through its site, and generally, for any direct or indirect damages of whatsoever kind and howsoever caused arising out of any person’s access, or inability to access the website, or through the use of, and/or reliance upon any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the website. Information and documents herein published do not create relationship or obligations or liability for the GRAL LABEX and are published “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability. Information and documents contained therein are used by user at his sole risk.
2.3 Availability of the website
The website is normally accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The GRAL LABEX strives to maintain accessibility of the website without being bound by an obligation to succeed. It is specified that for maintenance, update and other purposes, namely for technical reasons, access to the www.labex-gral.fr website may be interrupted. The GRAL LABEX shall under no circumstances be held liable for these interruptions and any consequences resulting from them for the user.
2.4 Modifications to statement
The GRAL LABEX reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time with or without notice. The GRAL LABEX indicates the current statement below, so you can know when it was last updated.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the information on this website (documents contained on the site and all elements created for the site) is the property of the GRAL LABEX.
This whole site is under the French and international legislation on the copyright and the intellectual property. All the reproduction rights are reserved, including the downloadable documents and the iconographic and photographic representations.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic support is forbidden except express authorization of the authors.
The reproduction of the texts of this site on paper is authorized, particularly in an educational frame, following these three conditions:
- Free access of the distribution
- Respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents: no modification and no changes
- Quotation in a clear and readable way of the source (url of the on-line original document) and of the following mention: “© <LABEX GRAL> – droits réservés”.
The site of GRAL LABEX authorizes the implementation of a hypertext link towards its contents under reserve:
- that the link towards the site is accessible by the opening of a new window or tab (technique of ” in line linking ” forbidden),
- that the tag of the link mentions “GRAL LABEX”,
- that the information is used only for personal, educational, professional or associative use. Any commercial or advertising use is forbidden.
Sites spreading illicit information, violent, polemical, pornographic, xenophobic character or being able to strike a blow at the sensibility of the largest number are naturally excluded from this authorization.
To facilitate the access to other sites susceptible to bring a further information, the GRAL LABEX inserted into its site some hypertext links. Nevertheless its responsibility could not be hired in conformance with a third site to which a user would have had access via our website and presenting litigious or inaccurate contents.
To contact the GRAL LABEX:
GRAL Programme – Anne-Mathilde Thierry
71 rue des Martyrs – 38044 Grenoble cedex – France
Tél : +33 4 57 42 87 92 – courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: February 2020