GRAL Research proposal for PhD projects
Context of this Call
In the framework of the recently funded EUR “Grenoble Graduate School in Chemistry, Biology and Health” (CBH-EUR-GS), the LABEX-GRAL funds 6 PhD scholarships (salary for a PhD student and 10 k€ bench fees per year) in the area of integrated structural and cellular biology.
- The candidates to GRAL-PhD scholarship will have to send their application file before Jun 20 in a unique PDF file to the PhD supervisor of their choice (template below)
- A cover letter indicating the PhD project of your choice (List of the PhD project’s below)
- Diplomas including marks (copies of academic transcripts equivalent to a Master 1 and Master 2 degree) and ranking.
- One letter of recommendation from your M2 Supervisor.
- The PhD supervisor will select one candidate from the applications received
- This candidate will be auditioned in French or in English by a selection committee consisting of:
1- The internal scientific committee of GRAL
2- A member of the GRAL directory board
3- A member of the EUR directory board
4- A member of the graduated school
- The Auditions will take part towards the end of June 2019 at the IBS-Grenoble
List of the 6 proposed PhD projects (please follow the link for more details on each subject):